Sunday, January 30, 2011

Yazz Game

Now I am just as disappointed as the next girl that my first ever NBA game was between the Utah Jazz and the Spurs, but it was really nice because I got to eat a pretzel with cheese sauce. And I wasn't really involved in the game, but my long history of watching brothers play basketball let me make some well timed jibs at the players and ref. It was actually really fun!

Here is a picture of me and Jameson (not pictured is the pretzel with cheese sauce)


Here is an up close and personal picture of the players in the e-center (also where I saw Disney on Ice).


Anyway, I hope that everyone out there has a great day. The Jazz did lose, however, the Spurs do have the best record in the league and it wasn't a blow-out. So the Jazz must not be all bad.

Good Book to read: Pride and Prejudice and Zombies by Seth Grahme-Smith and Jane Austin

3 comments:

  1. mmmmm pretzel with cheese sauce :)I haven't been to a game since i was like 5, glad you got to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun stuff! Hey, I just read a really good juvenile book "The danger box" by Blue Balliett. Great, fast read with mucho info. About a boy growing up (my fav). If you get a chance check it out! yo mama

    ReplyDelete