Monday, January 21, 2013

My Top Five

I feel the need to preface this post by saying that I love my husband and wouldn't ever actually make good on what you are about to read.

Most couples have some sort of celebrity crush list. My parents each picked one celebrity that they could run away with and come back a week or two later with no repercussions. My mom chose Tom Selleck.
 

My father picked a popular singer at the time, and I don't remember who she was.


The understanding that Jameson and I have is that we have a 'top five list' with the same rules as my parents. Jameson doesn't really take the list seriously since

1. We are not really very likely to ever meet anyone famous, let alone someone on the top 5 list and
2. They are not very likely to want to run away with us for a few weeks, even if I did have a rockin' bod (which I don't).

The only time that he uses the top five list is to try to make me jealous. This doesn't work for the exact same reasons that he doesn't take it seriously.

Anyway, here is my top five list:

Number 5: Slot still open

Number 4:  Chris Hemsworth -- I just don't feel this needs an explanation.

 

Number 3: Jeremy Renner -- I feel like he has the 'good guy/tough guy thing' down.

 

Number 2: John Krasinski: I will admit, I like him because he reminds me of Jameson


Number 1: This is a hotly contested issue in our house. Do I like Martin Freedman because he looks like Jameson, or do I like Jameson because he looks like Martin Freedman? The world may never know . . .


Nevertheless, here are the real boys in my life that I get to love on everyday. Could I be luckier? Absolutely not!

Good Book to Read: The Distant Hours by Kate Morton

Good Series to Watch: Being Human -- there is a British and an American version. This is a rare occasion where I prefer the American version.

No comments:

Post a Comment