Sunday, May 2, 2010

Hair Cuts and Back Pain and New Phones

So this week has been largely uneventful. However, I did get my hair cut. However, I don't have any recent pictures, and it was just a trim, so not so very different. However, I recently read an article regarding how pretty people make more money than ugly people. I think I was just trying to increase our income by getting my hair cut. About my face, I don't think I am ready for drastic surgery yet, but I might be willing to get a facial.

Also, I hurt my back. This has provided me with the prime opportunity to use the heating pads that I bought a year or two ago,and have languished in storage. It turns out the Israeli guy I got them from (don't judge, he told me I was pretty, see comments above) was in fact right; they smell good (unlike Jameson's Grandmother's bean one, which smells shockingly of burned beans), and seem to make it so that I can move my head in both directions.

Last but not least, Jameson's TV phone finally died. He has been eyeing the new droid for the last year. I just didn't have the moral fortitude to tell him no. Since then, I have to go to drastic measures to get my husband's attention from his phone and all the new apps he has aquired in just two short days.

Books I have read recently: The Sweetness At the Bottom of the Pie by Alan Bradley (highly recommend) and Asta in the Wings by an author whose name I am at a loss for.

3 comments:

  1. you are in violation for too much use of the word however in one paragraph.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVED "The Sweetness at the bottom of the Pie". I wanted to quote from it but have already loaned to a friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have to agree with Chris on the whole "however" thing.

    ReplyDelete