Monday, April 21, 2014

My Rule of Three

Hey sports fans! So today I wanted to just jot down a note about my personal 'rule of three'. If any of you read fantasy in any of it's varied forms you know that everyone gets three rules or challenges or wishes or attempts. Seriously, read a fairy tale. I recommend the Blue Fairy Book to start you out.

How every fairy tail should end . . .
I personally struggle to look like a decent human being most days. Although the ravages of time have not quite torn my former beauty from me, little sleep and lots of worry often do. I am of average girly-ness. My rule of three is this:

I can go out of the house if I have 2 of the following three things going for me: hair, makeup or clothing. 

First time I went to the color festival. So much fun. I didn't not hit 1 of these.

If I hit at least 2 it is a win (of course exercise is an exception) for the day, and I can feel like I am accomplished in the beauty/style department.

Obviously, I want to get all three done. But that isn't always possible. So here we are.

Beauty Product of the moment: Coola Sun Block and matte tinted skin moisturizer.

No comments:

Post a Comment