Sunday, February 22, 2015

Oh I'm Just a Little Black Rain Cloud. . .

Our week has been . . . trying in the way of everyday sort of difficult. My back continues to hurt, and Packer continues to puke at indiscernible moments in time. Health oddities aside, it has been remarkable uneventful.

Monday was President's Day, and I spent most of it lying on my back. However, my Dad sent me a Valentine with $20 attached. You best believe I made it to get a Pedicure. Fun fact: I am super cheap, so I go to Tops Nail Salon and School. It is the salon for the Asian underworld in Taylorsville, Utah. They mostly don't speak English, so I try to keep things simple. Otherwise I end up with flowers when I ask for a spider web.


We have spent more time playing inside this week than I had hoped as it was evidently the 'last' of the nice days. I don't really believe that, but we did make it to the park one day.



Dinosaurs have become a mainstay in our house. They mostly kiss and hug and roar at each other. We gave up hitting each other with them after the first few rounds of bruised fingers. There is a lot of 'waking up' the dinosaurs after they lose a roaring battle and fall down. I have thoroughly enjoyed playing make believe again. I can tell I am using parts of my brain left dormant for far too long.





Good Series to Read: Stray by Rachel Vincent -- A little racey, but very compelling story of a young were-cat in the big wide world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment