Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Triathlon Training

This is really just an update on our lives. There are no pictures or really interesting links to share on this fine day.

First of all, my run this morning was really hard. You know how some days you cruise, like you have a motor in your legs and nothing is going to stop you? Yeah, that wasn't today for me. It could be because I upped the run to 2.5 miles. Just a thought. If anyone has any thoughts or comments on the best ways to train for a sprint tri, now would be the time to post those thoughts.

Second, Jameson has been fishing nearly everyday, and hasn't caught anything. If anyone has any thoughts on that (besides the obvious comments regarding the fisherman) those would also be appreciated. Particularly in regards to how to get the line to NOT break.

Third, I have been making a LOT of bread lately and would appreciate any recipes. So if you have any, please share. Here is my favorite white bread recipe. I am also reading a book about desserts, and, as I am dieting, I love to make other people eat dessert (it's a twisted need). So any great desserts would be appreciated as well.

2 comments:

  1. Bring some good recipes and we'll have a feast when you come down! You are still planning on coming down this weekend yes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course we are . . . I am actually bringing amish friendship bread. :)

    ReplyDelete