Sunday, June 27, 2010

New Horizons

This week I got a new job, well sort of. I will be working for venerable Zions Bank still, but I will be in a more permanent location doing the same thing. I was hired as a teller at the Taylorsville branch. I am excited and nervous. Lots of new things have happened and changed my life recently, and I am just barely starting to adjust to those changes. This should be a good thing because I can take classes in the morning and get my nursing degree.

Among other great things, Jameson has finally decided that he will go to get his MBA right after graduation. Hopefully in the fall following his graduation in December. Of course, this direction is always subject to change. It seems that important decisions constantly need us to to make them. That time of life and all that rot. Anyway, nothing particularly exciting to report. And for that, I am grateful.

Great new recipe:

www.tasteofhome.com/Recipes/Red--White-and-Blue-Dessert

I made it the other night -- exciting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment