Sunday, October 24, 2010

Workin Hard for the Money

There are four things that dominate my life right now.

1. Work

2. Veronica Mars

3. The Library

4. Exercising

I don't really feel the need to discuss anything but the library. I was looking up book lists online and the best ones that are findable are generated by YALSA (an offshoot of the ALA). I was working at one time on the book list Outstanding Books for the College Bound book list made by them. Instead, I chose the top ten books for Young Adults for 2010. And so far it has proved pretty good. I really enjoy young adult fiction as the format allows for a wider range of creativity. For me the genre generally feels like a cross between a short story and a novel. Anyway, I have already devoured one of the books and am definitely excited to work my way through the rest. However, there are some sweet potatoes about the make their debut on the dinner table, and I want to be there for the event.

Good Book to Read: Demon Lexicon by Sarah Rees Brennan

1 comment: