Friday, August 3, 2012

Fishing Trip 2012

I know everyone wants me to post about the birth of our first little boy, Packer. However, I am still figuring out all of our pictures. So . . . it will just have to wait like a day. Instead, I just wanted to post a few gorgeous pictures of a fishing trip that we took earlier this year.






This is Jameson setting up fishing -- he gets kinda bored unless he can continually cast and reel 'em in.


This was my view. Pretty.


This is just really pretty. Nothing like the sun coming up . . .


And here is Taylor -- he and his fiance Tiffany were with us!



I promise that there will be many hefty blogs laden with pictures of our little guy soon!


Good Book to Read: Breathless by Dean Koontz -- I am in the middle of this one. So it might end poorly, but so far so good!

Good Song: Ours by Taylor Swift 


No comments:

Post a Comment