Sunday, August 26, 2012

WICKED!!

There are some events in a young girls life that mark milestones of womanhood. The first kiss, marraige and motherhood are a few. The first time she ever gets to see her favorite musical of all time is another one. Jameson bought me tickets to go and see Wicked for my Christmas present. This last Saturday was the event. We went to Kneaders in City Creek to grab a delicious bite to eat. In a magical turn of events, my shoes made my feet feel like they were going to fall off as we were walking around, so we went into Forever 21 and found these shoes that I could wear to the event instead of the ones that matched my outfit:





Totally Worth It! Cutest little Witch Shoes Ever!!

Then we went to Capital Theater, and watched my favorite musical! Here we are outside the theater:




I don't really want to discuss that I am still working on losing baby weight. Best date EVER!! With the sweetest husband EVER!!

It was really hard for me to leave my bug-a-rug with Debbie, but it was worth it. He is still the cutest and sweetest boy in the world. I promise. Here he is with his friend Jackson Hume who was born about a month after him:




I realize that I have the worst cleavage in the world in the picture (try having my boobs, and NOT having horrible cleavage when you bend over. Try hard to ignore that and focus instead on the cute babies.

Anyway, it was a glorious week. I had so much fun with my family. Here is a link to learn a bit more about Wicked.

Good Book to Read: I have finally also finished MWF seeking BFF by Rachel Berche that I posted about a few weeks ago. It was a very interesting book I would recommend for just about any woman. It goes over female relationships and why they are so necessary. I found it particularly interesting how it helps a marraige for a woman to have many female friends. I even kind of felt guilty because I was looking at the relationship between Elphaba and Glinda from the lense of the book I am reading. It felt a bit like entertainment adultery.

Good Music: The entire soundtrack of Wicked. Here is one of my favorite songs: Popular.

No comments:

Post a Comment