Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Spartan Race: A Testiment to Jameson Jackson

This last Saturday, Jameson Jackson was totally a hero and finished the Spartan Race. For those of you who are unfamiliar -- it is a 13+ mile run with at least 28 obstacles to complete. Here is a link to give you a better idea.
Oh. My. Goodness. There is some serious hotness going on in this picture.

Jameson did it with some friends at work, including his good friend Taylor Christensen.

Jameson and Taylor getting ready. Notice the white shorts. Really, Jameson? Really?

 Taylor's wife, Tiffany, and I went and sat in the sun for 6+ hours to watch. It was surprisingly fun. We didn't have a good idea of where and when to watch for the guys, so we missed some stuff (including the finish line) but I am so proud of Jameson. This was really difficult and he really did well. I can't believe how fast he shimmied up that rope!

Ready, Set, Go!!
This 30 foot rope took him like no time at all. I think he was just showing off for the hot chick watching him.
Triumphantly emerging from the mud pit/rope climb.
I really am so proud of my honey bunny. He trained and worked really hard to be able to do this race and he conquered! Way to go my Spartan Man!!

I still have nothing to recommend here. I have been swamped with Church, Trips and Birthday Parties. Perhaps later . . .

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I've never heard of that race, but sounds like it's for crazy people like your husband ;) So awesome that he did that!

    ReplyDelete