Saturday, July 2, 2011

Fishing For Fun

On Thursday, Jameson and I decided that we needed to get out of the house, and do something, so we headed down to the Murray community fishing pond. It was so much fun!

Here is Jameson tying the spinner to his line. He showed me how to do a basic fishing knot. I might even still remember how to do it.

Here is the handsome man actually fishing I think it is a cool picture with the sun setting in the background. It was such a cool nice night.

These were some beautiful Canadian Geese (I was later informed of what they were by my father -- I was calling them 'duckies').

I have gotten into chalk-art recently. This is because of Soul Pancake. It challenges us to: 'sum up your personal philosophy on life . . . and scrawl your message for the world to see'. This was my philosophy . . . for the day.

It was so much fun to be outside and with my hubby. It was very quiet and fun and enlightening. I have been reading Soul Pancake by Rainn Wilson. And I have actually been thinking about what it is that fuels my creativity. I have a very short list (and it includes making lists). Here it is:

1. Long, Hot Baths
2. Blogs
3. Photography
4. Making Lists

That's what I've got so far. If anyone has any other things that they think are particularly fueling to creativity -- let me know.

Great Old Movie to see: Pygmalion -- based on the book and the precursor to My Fair Lady. :)


1 comment:

  1. Loved this blog. Impressed by you always learning and trying new things...not just fishing.

    ReplyDelete