Monday, July 18, 2011

Ranchin' the Suburbs

We just got back from a wild and crazy trip to my grandfather's ranch in southern Utah. It was loads of fun.

Here is an aerial view (from the top of a log) of everyone playing in the river. I think I got some kind of disease from the river. So did Mo and Ellie.

Here is Jamie climbing an awesome wall.

Here is Jameson and I on the log. It is kinda sad, but it became quite the feat to walk across the log for the little kids. It entitled people for bragging rights.

We had a fun fun talent show (thanks to my sister). Really, it is more of a 'how do we make everyone laugh?' show. Notice the location of Lisa's hand.

Here is Chris and Lisa and Kaleb

Mom and Dad

Jameson and I

See if you can find Becky.

This is my name. Now we have rules about carving names, but this was before we made those rules.

Here are my cutie brothers :)

This is a great picture of Kevin/Caleb. Could his little fro be cuter?

I think this gives you an idea of how crazy busy that we were down there. We are TOTALLY bushed now. So I am going to go watch my hubby play soccer. And read a book.

Great show to watch: Psych. I can't even begin to tell you how great this show is.

2 comments:

  1. Okay I have seriously not laughed that hard in forever! I do actually want a copy of your version of the Highway Man, you are too clever for your own good. Loved, Rebecca plaiting a dark red love know into her short blond hair !?! My fav series right now is still the Closer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I know. I just don't understand why on that closer business. That's okay though. I love you anyway.

    ReplyDelete