Sunday, November 7, 2010

If Wishes and Buts were Candy and Nuts . . .

I have never understood that phrase, but I have heard it floating around quite a bit lately, "If wishes and buts were candy and nuts, we'd all have a merry christmas". Yeah -- I know. Who wants nuts? Especially if they were peanuts.

Anyway -- This week hasn't been too thrilling. Both Jamie and I have colds. Rather untimely since my mother is coming for her knee replacement surgery. We have been waiting for this for almost a year, so I don't want her catch our cold, and make her delay the surgery. Again.

Our big news is that we are moving into our own apartment! I know . . . it's about time. We are really excited. It's in Murray and is 500 per month for the cutest little two bedroom EVER!! Sorry for all the exclamation points, but we are super excited. We will be moving in hopefully on December 1. We heard about it from my friend Sydney, whom I work with.

Good Book to read: The Great Wide Sea by M.H. Herlong

2 comments:

  1. I like peanuts.... :) Don't you hate being sick in the weekend? Congrats on the apartment! Mummy was telling me about it, it sounds way nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Christmas music is not acceptable before Thanksgiving in Leasha land. 2. What is Hatch's Family Chocolate? 3. You're going down Kathryn!

    ReplyDelete