Sunday, August 22, 2010

Goat Boy

I thought that I would document this moment in history. Jameson generally doesn't grow facial hair. This is mainly because he doesn't have the patience to grow it until it looks good (which takes two to three days). However, in the absense of razors down at Lake Powell, he grew a doosy and will be keeping it until Tuesday when he has an important meeting with an air traffic controller.

Isn't he so cute? He is pretty fanstastic. However, I can't decide if I am happy with the goatee. I personally won't get the time to decide, as it will be gone shortly.

We went to church and had a hard day in the nursery. Jameson is another one of the kids and great with them, but we have a few girls that are in foster care and have some trouble with hitting. We finally put one of the girls in time out and you would think that we were ripping her hair out. Then we went to dinner with my brother, Robby since he was in town for some crossfit training. We went to Cafe Rio (eat your heart out, Chris) and then went to see Dinner for Schmucks. It was one of the most painful movies I have ever sat through. It was very very very funny, but it was also so painfully awkward as horrible things continously happen to the main character. There was one point where I was told that I couldn't touch Jameson because it was just too awkward. However, super super funny. I laughed hard and had some good conversation with my brother. It was fun and nice. Even though it was on a Sunday, it was good to have some time with Rob.

Good book to read: The Walking Dead: Book One a graphic novel by Robert Kirkman Remember when reading this, that I have a morbid fascination with and irrational fear of zombies. This is a subject that will probably be treated in depth in October as we approach Halloween.

3 comments:

  1. no worries katie. i have a fine and very fulfilling (and just plain filling) life of eating where i'm at. be good. no flat rocks. you know the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you got to spend some time with Rob. Probably won't read "The Walking Dead" No surprise there. Nursery sounds about right.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No kidding -- those girls are so hard! They crave attention so much that they just sit in my lap and give me hugs and then when they are ousted, they hit someone. Arggg!

    ReplyDelete