Thursday, August 26, 2010

Red Butte Gardens Amphitheater






Jameson and I went to a free outdoor showing of The Motorcycle Diaries at Red Butte Gardens Amphitheater. It was fun and there were free churros. But it was also very cold.




I actually didn't know that much about Che Guevara, other than a quick look at Wikipedia before the film. I still don't know that much about him, other than he had a pretty amazing adventure in his early twenties across South America.


Jameson was pretty jealous -- and it gave both of us a bit of a travel bug. Of course, we will be going down to Arizona in about a week to see my sister, Cami and to see her new little baby boy, Paul be blessed. We are pretty excited :) But I think we were thinking of someting a little more adventurous . . . but probably not on a little motorcycle over the course of a year . . .

Great Books To Read: Dark is Rising Series by Susan Cooper -- my mom gave this to me for my birthday and I just started rereading it -- sooooo excited! It nearly killed me to put it down yesterday to go and clean our room (yes, I voluntarily clean my room these days, mom).

2 comments:

  1. of course you do, clean your room voluntarily i mean! so glad you are enjoying your books. yo'mama

    ReplyDelete