Sunday, August 8, 2010

My Birthday Was Today

This is not a reminder. Just a note on my life. For my birthday, I did the following:

1. I ran a 5k (accomplishing the first step in my four step process of running a marathon).

2. I opened my presents, which included many books and a tile with one of my favorite scriptures printed on it. Also, one of the books reminded me of how much I need to begin writing again.

3. I went to dinner at Olive Garden with Jameson. Oh, how wonderful it is to gain 5 pounds in a single meal. So delicious.

4. I went to go and see The Other Guys at my favorite cheap mom and pop theater. It was good, but more rent good than see in the theater good.

5. I gave a talk in church. Not so much to do with my birthday, but it is something that I did.

6. Talked to each member of my family. I miss them all a lot. And love them very much.

7. Watched The Princess and The Frog and part of Star Trek with my new friend Katie Simmons, who just got back from her mission a few weeks ago.

I hope that everyone out there is doing well, and knows how much I appreciate the birthday wishes!

10K training plan: www.halhigdon.com/10ktraining/10knovice.htm

1 comment:

  1. Loved visiting with you this weekend! So happy you had a great day. Love you lots! Mom
    I am so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete