Saturday, August 28, 2010

So Tired

So I discovered last night that I can seriously act just like a tired 5 year old when I have worked for 13 hours straight. Really, I was so cranky, hungry and tired when I got home I may as well have just told Jameson I was going to pee on his foot. For those of you not in my family, one of our favorite stories revolves around my brother Rob when he was about 5 or 6 years old. He used to get really tired and hungry, becoming totally irrational, rude and cranky. My mom would put him in his room with a peice of bread. He would cry, eat his bread and fall asleep. Well, my father was unaware of this process, and was left alone with a tired, hungry and cranky Rob. Finally he was fed up with him and told him to go to his room. My brother then looked up at my father, glared at him and said, "I'm going to pee on your foot".

Anyway, I am still pretty 5 year old tired-ish, but I think I can overcome it to get some things done today, like that 3 mile run . . . bah, humbug.

Good Music to listen to: Air in G by Bach, good for cranky, sleepy girls

1 comment:

  1. Okay to set the record straight. Your Dad did know the routine. I was at a church meeting. Rob was throwing his fit, your Dad took him too the bathroom to go before bed and Rob said those famous words - I am going to pee on your foot. He didn't however.. so he had his bread and went to bed. Pretty sure he has out grown it....poor Jameson!

    ReplyDelete