Saturday, September 11, 2010

Day 1 . . . no water . . . little food . . .

Debbie is gone visiting Alycia for her birthday. You would think that everyone was going to die. I came home from work at midnight, and Jameson whined saying there was no food in the house. Cricket, of course, might die at any moment from lack of Debbie.

I however, am excited for the day. I was going to go to the Greek Festival, but I think that might be a bust since it doesn't start until 11. However, I will be running in just a few moments through the cool autumn air listening to some great tunes. Also, I am in charge of our WIG (Wildly Important Goals) session at our next staff meeting and I am thinking I will read a little kids book. So I will go to Borders and get one . . . any excuse to go to Borders :)

Anyway, time for me to get ready!!

Great music: She and Him with Zooey Deschanel. If I only had her coloring . . .

1 comment:

  1. What book did you get? Egg Drop is a great one, I gave it to High School graduates this year (with some money, of course). Go the Library if you have time and save yourself some mulah!

    ReplyDelete