Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I ran into a tree with my head today

I did, and it ruined my hair. I also helped staff the Zions Bank mini bank at the Willow Creek Country Club for the PGA tour. I am sure I met some very famous people, but I didn't really know it because I don't know anything about golf. Sad. It was so slow that I read two books (Dark is Rising Series -- still so in love with it) by 3:00.

So it is back to life, back to reality. And I have laundry to do, so this is what you get.

P.S. I still need a good vest for work -- and ideas would be appreciated.

2 comments:

  1. Did you run into the tree, or did the tree run into you...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would most like to blame the tree in this situation. And while the tree may have had malicious intentions, I really have to take responsibility here. It was me. I ran into the tree.

    ReplyDelete