Monday, September 20, 2010

Sick with a Cold --- Again

I swear I can't stay healthy for longer than a month! I have another cold and so does Debbie and most of the people that I work with.

I mostly blame Nickelmania. Not only do I work with a ton of dirty dirty coin, but it is extra dirty because little kids play with it all day. I fixed a machine the other day and had something in my eye. I touched my eye before putting on disinfectant, and an hour later, I had a sore throat. Now I am not saying that it was that . . . but it was that. To be honest, I am shocked that I didn't go blind.

As it is, I am a whiney cry baby. Fortunately, my husband loves me anyway.

Good Music to Listen to: Unknown Anthem (Jameson has a concert this Saturday -- just trying to raise awareness)

2 comments:

  1. There is nothing more gross and disgusting than kids and money!!!! (haha steven and I work with both as well)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE "unknown antthem" too! No one was actually eating snoogies were they!

    ReplyDelete