Thursday, September 9, 2010

Love Running!

This is very true. I went running late in the evening last night, and was reminded of how much I love to run in the evenings. It was about 9:00 and I was listening to my music. It was a little bit scary, but that made me run a bit faster. I was running on the canal road, which for those of you who don't live in Taylorsville, is a small road with trees and a canal on one side that looks just like Houston. It was so exhilarating and at the same time relaxing. Nothing but exercise can do that for me!

Jameson sent me an interesting article about training for ultramarathons. It highlighted focusing on cross training and avoiding injury. I really enjoyed it. Probably because it made me feel self satisfied that that is what I am doing. I don't plan on running any ultramarathons any time soon, but I will be training for a marathon VERY soon. So it was good to note that the cross training I do is good for me to prevent injuries.

Good Music: California Gurls by Katy Perry featuring Snoop Dogg -- seriously gets me running! I know, I know, it's all hip hoppy. I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment