Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Roll With The Punches

So, it turns out that being sick over three days sucks. But, as that great country singer, Jo Dee Messina once sang,"Well, oh, that's the way it is, you gotta roll with the punches, that's the way it goes, you gotta bend when the wind blows."

That is what my life has been the last few days. I just had to put my life on hold for just a few days, throw a few goals back a few weeks. I have a strong belief that a goal isn't useful unless it can survive some minor and often, major setbacks. In fact, most of our lives are about overcoming challenges to accomplish our goals, whatever they may be.

Anyway, I need to go sit in the shower for a while and hopefully my sinuses with start to agree with the 'roll with the punches' theory.

Good Book: Last in the Dark is Rising Series; The Silver on the Tree by Susan Cooper

No comments:

Post a Comment