Thursday, September 30, 2010

Whelmed

I had a roommate named Becky once upon a time, and she used to commonly say, "I'm not over-whelmed so much as I'm just whelmed." That is how I feel today. I am whelmed. Today I had training and a shift and Dave Ramsey. Did I mention that the training was practically a personal finance class that had clips of Dave Ramsey? It was just too much for one day. And for one girl.

Jameson is gearing up for duck season, which starts Saturday. Yes, I know that it is the same day that General Conference is. Let's just not discuss it. Also, because I am in Nursery, no one told me when the Relief Society meeting was.

Okay, I think I am done complaining. Seriously. I am. I think. Wait . . . Yes. Done.

Great Book: Frankenstein by Mary Shelley. I am working through it now that we are into THE MONTH OF HORROR!!!!! (October)

1 comment: